- Point-of-Sale Transaction Capture — Strategies to accelerate adoption and implementation of point of sales transactions to transform retail
- Cardless Mobile Cash Access — another step in the "any-to-any" development-- cardless cash access is taking places at bank's ATM's and furthering the deployment of mobile transactions down the line.
- Mobile Bill Pay — Enabling increased use of mobile for recurring payments and other necessary "painful" expenses more convenient and seamless.
- Data Security — Learn key steps to improve data security and fraud minimization for all mobile platforms.
- Making Big Data Work — Understanding consumers before, during and after transactions. Helping them customize their own coupons, deals and promotions, identifying technologies that build loyalty and promote ease of use
The Mobile Commerce and Payment Innovation Summit has always held the right conversations with players from both the commerce and the payment sides of the ecosystem and this year's gathering will be hotter than ever in June in San Francisco. 2014 is a year of disruption and June in San Francisco is the perfect midyear time to follow the action! With all that is happening with payments, HCE, new wallet technologies, omnni-channel commerce integrations and new partnerships, we will be leading the most relevant and dynamic discussions.
TOP 12 REASONS TO ATTEND MCPI:
Today's mobile consumer has increasingly advanced needs and responds to marketing differently than before. This shift in customer behavior is generating invaluable information that when used effectively, has the ability to successfully engage and interact with consumers. Merchants, banks, card brands and...
"The Summit brought together many important players and participants in the evolving ecosystem of mobile
payments and was a valuable forum for sharing ideas, efforts and business models across multiple industries.
It was a productive way to learn, share and form the basis for collaboration going forward."