Past Attendees Include:
This Annual Event is the One Place Where the Leaders in the Industry Can Really Learn What They Should Know to Gain and Maintain a
“A group of very smart people at the forefront of changes happening across the spectrum of payments technology. At big shows like Money 20/20 you simply don’t experience the kinds of one on one, in depth conversations as you do here."
— Mark Miller, PaySwag
Mobile Banking and Payments Innovations is a road map for mobile payment success for banks, credit card issuers, and other key players in the financial services industry.
The agenda delivers mission-critical content that will show you how to develop, focus and deliver a user experience that drives adoption and usage.
Learn the secrets of:
- Effectively Branding Mobile Apps
- Contextual Commerce
- Mobile Wallets
- Friction-free Secure Transactions
- Value-Added Services that Drive Adoption and Usage
A stellar Faculty representing all sides of the financial service industry, along with innovative solution providers, will deliver access to industry experts and unparalleled networking.
Key Benefits of Attending Include:
- Meeting key innovators to help shape and assist with your digital payment goals
- Case studies of real time usage and experiences to understand why they are leading the way in innovation
- Data and knowledge from successful implementations
Stay ahead of the competition with keys sessions focused on:
- Blockchain/Global Remittance
- Peer-to-Peer Payments
- Social Media, and the Customer Experience
- Acquiring the Unbanked
New This Year
- Interactive discussions with data you can leverage to strengthen your digital banking and payment strategy.
- Interactive sessions with critical dialogues between Fintech and Financial Services
- Beyond Blockchain 101: discussions on innovative technology in traditional spaces, its use for the future, and security in an evolving regulatory landscape
- Hear the newest use cases and roll outs for 2017 & 2018
Who You Will Meet
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Leaders in Fintech
- Payment Processors & Providers
- Wallet Providers
- Retailers & Loyalty
- Software Solutions
- Hardware Manufacturers
- Market Researchers and Consultants
“The Mobile Payment Summit provided valuable insight into other leader’s development of their mobile applications and wallets, and direction on how we should proceed. The data and statistics provided will help justify the solution we proceed with, and the networking relationships developed will be valuable in our implementation.”
— Don Emery, POS Applications and Product Manager, CHS Payment Solutions